Drawdown (aka income drawdown) plans, annuities, and retirement planning generally. We offer expert advice on the pros and cons of pension income drawdown and pros and cons of annuities, and after fact-finding your at-retirement needs advise you on appropriate solutions.
Whether you are just starting out with your pension planning or you are approaching retirement, it is important that you receive expert and professional advice.
For most people, pensions are still the most tax-efficient way to provide for retirement. Devine Financial Management Ltd. are experts in this area of financial planning, before, at and after retirement.
We can advise on all forms of pension contract, e.g. whether to keep, consolidate, replace, with or without further contributions:
- Stakeholder Pensions and Personal Pensions
- Existing Drawdown Plans
- Self-Invested Personal Pension Schemes (SIPPs)
- Occupational Money Purchase Pensions
- Retirement Annuity Plans
- Transfer Plans (including Section 32s)
- Annuities, including Enhanced Annuities