- If you are in the process of arranging an annuity with a pension fund containing Protected Rights and you are married or in a civil partnership, you are currently obliged to provide for a 50% dependent’s pension. From April 6th 2012 the requirement to include this requirement is being removed.
- The threshold for payment of trivial commutation lump sums is being fixed at £18,000 rather than 1% of the Standard Lifetime Allowance (which falls from £1.8million to £1.5 million). This applies to the aggregate pension holdings (or deferred rights) of an individual excluding State pensions.
- Tax Year End Tips 2019 February 18, 2019
- Does it make sense to gift surplus pension income? February 4, 2019
- Old Mutual Global Investors is now Merian Global Investors October 5, 2018
- Income Tax Traps – there’s still time to avoid them March 3, 2018
- Tax Year End Checklist – Our Top 10 Tax Year End Opportunities March 3, 2018
Devine Financial Management Ltd. is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA reference number 586130. Registered in England and Wales as a Limited Company No. 8135219. The information and content of this website is intended for UK consumers only and is subject to the UK regulatory regime. The FCA do not regulate Will Writing, Loans, Credit Cards, or some forms of Mortgage, Tax Advice, Offshore Investments, Estate Planning.
Devine Financial Management Ltd. is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any information contained on websites linked from this site, nor for errors or omissions which may occur within this site. Please read our Privacy Statement before completing any enquiry form or emailing us. If you should ever need to register a complaint, please write to or telephone us. If we cannot settle your complaint with us to your satisfaction, you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service at www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk or by contacting them on 0800 023 4567.